We are looking for a resourceful User Experience Specialist with strong design research skills. Who had the advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD. Naturally, we want someone who can think outside (and inside) the box and provide fresh thought leadership. User Experience serves to investigate users and their requirements, in order to add context and insight into the process of designing the user experience. Support multiple research projects across CJ WORX’s project
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience as an UX or 5+ years as an experienced professional with relevant UX skills
- Direct experience in web (responsive desired), native mobile, product, graphic, interaction or information design.
- Direct experience in User Researcher with a background in qualitative and quantitative research
- In depth knowledge of design principles and experience simplifying complex systems.
- Excellent in research to extract insights and ability to transform those into business opportunities and strategic solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams and handle multiple projects and challenges under pressure
- A passion for UX research, ability to effectively communicate qualitative data into actionable UX goals.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Provide in-depth research insights and communicate the most relevant industry and competitive insights to stakeholders in all departments.
- Help Frontend teams to prioritize and refine their projects by providing the user perspective
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Lead and own the design work across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with full UX design responsibility.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.