Influencer Relationship Executive
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Communication Art / Mass Communication / etc.
• At least 1 years’ experience with digital marketing, or advertising. Background in influencer relationship management is a plus
• Thai nationality, Age 22-27 years old
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English
• Strong communication, storytelling and presentation skills
• Experience working with publishers/media/influencers/KOLs to create product-focused stories/reviews on a paid or earned basis is desirable.
• Work closely with Client Service, Media Planner. Get a brief from clients especially in influencer marketing campaign
• Determine clear campaign objective and Identify influencer marketing opportunities for client’s brand
• Explore strategic partnerships with Key Opinion Leaders, Influencers, Reporters, and other parties in alignment with the campaign budget, objectives, and timeframe as well as ensure the cost-effectiveness of all deals by negotiating the best terms.
• Presentation PR & KOL plan for clients for an approval
• Negotiate and coordinate with multiple influencers and other 3rd parties and ensure campaign materials follow guidelines and are launched according to the campaign timeline
• Responsible for tracking, following up, and reporting on the implementation of the activities for post-campaign, reporting all results and insight with the client