You will be responsible for meeting with your client and leading detailed discussions to understand their marketing objective and what kind of digital or advertising campaign they want to accomplish. Then, you will conduct tons of market research using primary and secondary data as well as analyze consumer behavior data for generation consumer insight and suggest what insights are best to develop communication strategy plan.
The strategic planner is a key role who drives the strategic direction of each campaign, and ensures the creative work not only fits the brand but is also strategically focused marketing strategies. He or she will have your own accounts in several industries including but not limited to Automobile, Banking, FMCG, Entertainment, Real estate, Mass media, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Mass Communication
- At least 1 year experience in Strategic Planner, Business Consultant, Marketing Communication, Branding communication or related field
- Thai nationality, Age 22-27 years old
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives
- Running quantitative research qualitative research groups; using a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviors and perceptions in the order to turning it into actionable consumer insights
- Identifying key challenge and opportunity of the client’s product and market to establish a winning strategy
- Creating Business solution strategy, branding communication strategy, IMC strategy, then presenting to the clients for an approval
- Presenting the strategy plan to the team including Creative team, Media team, Tech team with clearly defined brief
- Be a leader for internal meeting to ensure the entire campaign aligns with the strategy plan
- Working closely with Strategic Planning Manager and Business Consulting Director to create impact strategic development and prioritize the workload