CJ WORX is looking for iOS Developer is responsible for app development to system administration, be it the appearance (UI or User Interface) or system features. Used on the application each operating system will be different the language used in application development.
• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release.
• Publishing application on App Store.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration.