We are looking for a resourceful User Experience Specialist with strong design research skills. Who had the advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD. Naturally, we want someone who can think outside (and inside) the box and provide fresh thought leadership. User Experience serves to investigate users and their requirements, in order to add context and insight into the process of designing the user experience. Support multiple research projects across CJ WORX’s project
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience as an UX or 5+ years as an experienced professional with relevant UX skills
- Direct experience in web (responsive desired), native mobile, product, graphic, interaction or information design.
- In depth knowledge of design principles and experience simplifying complex systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams and handle multiple projects and challenges under pressure
- Help Frontend teams to prioritize and refine their projects by providing the user perspective
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Lead and own the UX work across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with full UX responsibility.
- Plan and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Be able to use UX tools effectively. (Figma, Adobe XD, others)
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.