The IT Support maintains the computer networks of all types of organizations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise. Because of the nature of the job, some companies may require their IT Support to undertake shift work.
– Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners (IOS, Window system)
– Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
– Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
– Providing technical support across the company
– Support team programmer to set the tools and prepare system for programmers.
– Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
– Setting up accounts for new users
Testing new technology
– Bachelor in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
– 5+ experiences in IT support with knowledge both Mac OS, Window system. (Mac, PC)
– Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
– Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
– Good understanding of computer systems, AWS, WordPress. Etc ..
– Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
– Excellent communication skills
– Customer-oriented and cool-tempered