What you do
As a Creative Art Director, you are storyteller who love get a client’s advertising brief and turn ideas into awesome visual content that grab the attention of the target audience. You are responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or digital campaign and typically oversee designs and layouts. If you are motivated by challenge brief, we’d like to meet you because you will be working across online and offline medium in a variety of different industries clients such as Automobile, Banking, FMCG, Entertainment, Real estate, Mass media, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Communication Arts/Graphics/Art Design and/ or graduated from abroad or well-known International university in Thailand
- At least 3 years in advertising agency business or graphic house
- Be highly creative and imaginative, with in target’s insights
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and work well in a team
- Have an eye for detail and interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Able to work under intense pressure and deliver the results
- Meeting with Client service team to clear objectives for an advertising campaign of clients
- Meeting with Strategic planner team to understand target audience, and key message of a campaign
- Brainstorming with Copywriter in order to develop and execute creative idea as well as create art direction, key visual in any creative formats such as TVC, Online film, Radio, OOH and others.
- Presenting initial Creative idea to Strategic planner and client service team to ensure the creative campaign meet client objective
- Presenting completed creative ideas and concepts to clients for an approval
- Reviewing and approving TVC Film, designs, artwork, photography, developed by production house, Graphic designer team, Social team