Business Consultant (User Experience)
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Marketing , Design or related Field
- At least 2 years of experience as Business Development, UX Researcher, Business Strategies or similar role
Experience with conducting user research
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics
- Be able to use UX tools effectively. (Figma and others)
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills
- Good communication and Presentation
- Establish and implement an overall research strategy and provide in-depth research insights and communicate the most relevant industry and competitive insights to stakeholders in all departments
- Listen, observe, and ask the right kinds of questions to gather insights that can be turned into actionable ideas to present with client.
- Extract insights about user behaviors from the instrumentation tools.
- Plan the user feature logically from start to end and create the preparation to present with team and clients.
- Support Business Director and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders effectively.
- Coordinated between team and client for
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics
- Understand and look for the new solutions and tools for develop the project effectively.