Media Planning Director
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Advertising, Mass Communication, Marketing or in a related field
- At least 8+ years direct experience in Online Media Planning, Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or related field is a plus
- Possess a strong strategic thinking skill as well as creative mindset
- Excellent in research to extract insights and ability to transform those into business opportunities and strategic solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams and handle multiple projects and challenges under pressure
- Possess contemporary understanding of continuously-changing business landscape and current trends with evolving brand role within situations
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Full of passion and confidence
- Liaised directly with the client and colleagues to meet business objectives and understand their wants, needs, and objectives and then develop the media plan, what media channel should be used for specific campaigns
- Responsible for analyzing data, think creatively and develop media plan and strategy to make sure marketing campaign reach the right target audience in the most effective way.
- Presented innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target in the most effective way.
- Collecting and analyzing data by the tools with regards to consumer behavior to find certain media with different method
- Devising and recommending strategies and the most appropriate type of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and location
- Presenting proposal and cost schedule to client and also monitoring the effectiveness of campaign
- Managing budgets and evaluating the campaigns
- Executing and managing digital campaigns using search engine marketing together with social media, programmatic buying and other tracking tools.
- Seek out new media opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Measure and report performance of media campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Overseeing the quality of work that gets delivered to the client.
- Talent development by managing the junior team members and be responsible for their delivery & quality of work.