Strategic Planning Manager
What you do
As a Strategic Planner, you have good understand your client’s business and Marketing objective. Next, you will analyse the market, assessing consumer needs to Identify new market potential and market opportunities. Last, you will have actionable insight to develop Business solution and strategy for a business growth. Sometimes, you will conduct tons of market research using primary and secondary data as well as analyze consumer behavior data for generation consumer insight and suggest what insights are best to develop communication idea and campaign.
He or she will have many challenge with several client’s industries including but not limited to Automobile, Banking, FMCG, Entertainment, Real estate, Mass media, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Mass Communication
- At least 6+ year experiences in Strategic planner, Business consultant, Marketing communication, Branding communication or related field
- Good in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives
- Running quantitative research qualitative research groups; using a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviors and perceptions
- Crafting briefs including target market analysis, personas, customer journeys, actionable consumer insights and key messaging recommendations to establish a winning strategy plan
- Creating Business solution strategy, branding communication strategy, IMC strategy, then presenting to the clients for an approval
- Presenting the strategy plan to the team including Creative team, Media team, Tech team with clearly defined brief
- Be a leader for internal meeting to ensure the entire campaign aligns with the strategy plan