Programmer Analyst / System Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and/or Master degree in business or Computer science
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development. (Senior)
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development. (Team leader)
- Knowledge of technologies and the System Development Life Cycle.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies.
- Be technically-inclined, a great problem-solver, and possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience in project team management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to priorities, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship, good team working.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead project team member to deliver quality product.
- Conducts analysis on user requirements and existing system work flows and procedures.
- Design software solutions to address customer business requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to software developers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.