Project Manager (Software/Data Solutions)
- Bachelor ’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Business Management is a plus.
- Minimum five years work-related experience for assistant manager level
- Minimum Seven years work-related experience for manager level
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve high standards and accomplish set outcomes.
- Be technically-inclined, a great problem-solver, and possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Work smart and result oriented.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Engage with the customers and interpret of their needs to prospective products and services.
- Develop, manage and prepare best software development and/or data integration services.
- Guide, coach and mentor software developers, data engineers and/or data scientists
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software development and/or data integration services.