Business Consultant (Data Analyst)
We are looking for a Business Solution who has demonstrated an interest in leading internal and external teams through the process of planning, building and managing custom software and business solutions. This role is responsible for the overall success of consulting engagements with our clients, acting as a liaison between the client and all functional internal teams working those accounts. Additionally, you will be responsible for designing and conducting user research, and identifying the best method based on research goals and resources and seeking the reasons behind behavior and the wants, needs and priorities of people interacting with your brand. In addition, you will be evaluating the usability and success of all of our marketing touchpoints.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing , Economics or related Field
- At least 2 years of experience as Business Development, Business Strategies or similar role
- Hands-on experiences in Google marketing platform including Google Analytics, GTM and Data studio
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills
- Good communication and Presentation
- Establish and implement an overall research strategy and provide in-depth research insights and communicate the most relevant industry and competitive insights to stakeholders in all departments.
- Listen, observe, and ask the right kinds of questions to gather insights that can be turned into actionable ideas to present with client.
- Extract insights about user behaviors from the instrumentation tools.
- Plan the user feature logically from start to end and create the preparation to present with team and clients.
- Support Business Director and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders effectively.
- Coordinated between team and client
- Analyze campaign data and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment
- Analysis and update report to customer