Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
What you do
An Account Manager serves as the client’s voice when developing and executing advertising campaigns. They help ensure the efforts of various team members (digital strategic planner ,graphic designers, web designers, creative directors, project managers, media , copywriters, etc.) and components (print, web, broadcast, social, etc.) align with the client’s goals. They are responsible for developing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred
- 4-7 year experiences in digital field is a plus and/or potential account executive positions
- Knowledge to Digital agencies, which specialize in online and social marketing
- Intermediate English skills
- Prefer highly socializing
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing trends
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Attend and work closely with team for pitching projects, new business & consolidate presentation to propose clients.
- Take the ownership at campaign or account that you was assigned and be point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identifying their project requirements, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget
- Working with planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget and assist in the execution of the marketing strategy.
- Briefing campaign idea to colleagues including Strategic Team, Creative Team, and Production Team, Online Media Team and Social Media Team and all external parties.
- Generate Billing, manage budget & control working timeline
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Report current situation / performance to clients’ top executives
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.