This role is a critical position within the Trading and Influencer team, specifically within the Paid Acquisition pod. Focus on managing and advancing the buying of paid Social Media Platform (Facebook Page / IG / Twitter…) with the goal of efficiently acquiring consumers. Responsibilities will include working closely with the Media Planner and Social Media team to develop and execute campaigns with a focus on advancing the ad tech infrastructure for each media vehicle.
- Bachelor in Business Management, Business Administration / Marketing / Mass Communication or in a related field
- 2+ year experience in digital media
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Strong negotiation skills
- Get brief from Media Planner to gain an understanding of campaign specific strategy to ensure all buys are aligned with and maximize campaign goals.
- Contact supplier to asking the cost of buyer page and media platform
- To manage budgets in line with the target KPIs and strategies
- Maintain key planning and benchmark documents, campaign billing and budget management, and gather launch confirmation details.
- Analytics, Measurement and Optimization Report
- Negotiating the best price, quality and placement of advertisements
- Keeping up to date with fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in the industry
- Maintaining good relationships with influencer