Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
As an account executive, you will be responsible for being a key contact for your assigned clients and keeping the company-client relationship in good standing as well as you should be a good company representative. With the extensive client’s product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, you may also a key player in developing communication strategies. And the most challenging part is that you will be handling multiple clients in several different industries such as Automobile, Banking, FMCG, Entertainment, Real estate, Mass media, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Mass Communication
- At least 1 year experience in account executive, Account management or related field
- Thai nationality, Age 22-27 years old
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel
- Must be fluent in English (TOEIC 700 or equivalent)
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs.
- Researching client’s brand, industry, competitors review, target insights.
- Working with planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget and assist in the execution of the marketing and communication strategy.
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients.
- Generating proposal and present to clients as well as handling on contract between company and client.
- Briefing campaign ideas to colleagues including Strategic Team, Creative Team, and Production Team, Digital Media Team and Social Media Team and all external parties.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Working with Managing Director to provide digital advertising opportunities for the current client.